Cat Shit Eviction Cat Shit Eviction

This is awesome, man. Punk not really my deal, but I find this very fun and creative. A trombone? Bad ass, bro. Pretty good quality for a basement recording too.

Content Content

Dude, I love this! I have felt some of this same stuff. As a matter of fact, the last month playing shows, all I did was play and drink with the friends that came to play or listen.

You're like a twisted Sublime/Jack Black mix and I want more!

You in a band or anything?

5/5 man

FustigateM responds:

yep =D there is some sort of link up on my profile. we're called "the glashtens" lol. we're the only thing that really comes up if you google us n have a bandcamp and facebook and some shit up on youtube.

thanks for the enthusiasm tho! reviews like this makes everything feel so much more worth while lol.

oh and the comparison to sublime and jackblack is possibly the nicest thing anyone's said to me all week haha, sublime is a huge influence...TD is awesome...but not so much an influence though haha

Sprinting Off the Edge of the Sprinting Off the Edge of the

Although I'm not one to listen to scores, I have to say this definitely caught my attention. I could see this used in film or video games. I couldn't help but see rolling green hills or warriors on horseback riding through wilderness montage. So downloading.

LunyAlex responds:

Thank you! The fact that it invokes visual imagery is a great compliment in it's own!